- Date & Time
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- 1555 Poydras Street, Suite 700
The Education Research Alliance for New Orleans (ERA-New Orleans) has released findings from 17 studies since its inception in 2013. Through these studies and dozens more nearing completion, we have established several key insights about the post-Katrina school reforms’ effects. In this brown bag, we will consider the emerging “big picture” and the implications for New Orleans and beyond:
- How well is the system working overall?
- How are various pieces of the system working?
- Have there been unintended consequences?
- How can the system be made to work better?
While this presentation will not focus on a single study like most Brown Bags, we hope that attendees will still offer feedback on and contribute to the conversation about key findings from four years of ERA-New Orleans research.